Thursday, December 30, 2010

BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL!!

One of my FAVORITE baby qoutes perfectly describes what I feel as I log these newborn pictures;
"It is ever a wonder when they so Fresh from God love us"
It's RARE that I have THIS MANY pics for a sneek peak for a new Momma but well, I couldn't resist...could YOU?! ;0 This is sweet beautiful Kennedy, my latest baby in my 2011 "Oh Baby" plan. I am IN LOVE!! Love! We all know I have trouble sorting & weeding thru because well, I want yall to see all I'm seeing and I did also spend hours on end with this wonderful family...even had dinner with them & 4 yr old Big Brother (who I'm obsessed with! sooo CUTE!) wanted to know if I was gonna still be at his house when he woke up! ;0 ha ha
This was a BLAST & I am BEYOND BLESSED to be at the start of this AMAZING journey with this family. Thank you ever so much, Stutzmans! She is Gorgeous & PERFECT just like I KNEW she'd be! I love you ALL


































3 comments: