Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sweet Fat Face

Oh sweet fat 3 month old in a teacup;0 Miss Kennedy is 3 months old now & I enjoy photographing milestones with this "Oh Baby" Planner once every three months. This day was a rough one for sure because lil miss had gotten up for the day at 4AM ready to party & she was mad as could be at me;0 fussed & fussed. But, by the end my lil raven haired beauty, Bella Rose, (who was along for the session) got Kennedy to smile her lil head off & the results are priceless!! I know some photogs skip 3month sessions in their baby plans cuz baby still can't do anything but yet aren't all sleepy & pliable as newborns but I LOVE 3 months because of the FACES!! It's all drool, fat & faces & it's so dear to me. So, Cam & Sean, enjoy!! She's a BEAUTY!!










1 comment:

  1. Oh my God....Your kids make beautiful babies!!!

    ReplyDelete