Friday, October 21, 2011

Happy 1 YEAR Hudson !!! Bday Party

My friend Steph & I go waaay back...Jr High Days;) We used to do mini "modeling photoshoots" at our sleepovers & now I'm photographing her GORGEOUS blue-eyed, tow-head baby boys...full circle! I adore her husband, Johnny...one of the sweetest guys ever & just really enjoy my time with the W family. Plus, they're ridiculously good looking & photogenic: SCORE! For baby Hudson's 1 year Steph asked if I'd be up to doing his Bday Party & getting a couple portraits of H before & I was more than happy to oblige. This IS INDEED service I offer! We had such a blast & Steph did THE BEST job with the theme & decor: NightOwl Party! All the kids wore their jammies, cutest goody bags EVER, she made EVERYTHING all the way down to the paper lanterns...the colors just pop & it was so vintage & just gorgeous on their beautiful back patio. & Steph, I gotta brag on you girl...She spent next to NOTHING on this beautiful picture perfect party; Johnny & I actually high fived on the awesomeness of the budget! Creativity goes a LONG way! But, back to HANDSOME HUDSON: Isn't he a DOLL!? He reminds me of my BellaRose as a baby cuz he's ALWAYS ALWAYS SO happy. When we set his cupcake in front of him for the cake smash & he felt the sticky icky of that frosting...He FLIPPED!! Bawled his lil baby blues out! He was not a fan...he finally warmed up & was all smiles again & the result was gorgeous! happy 1st year Hudson!! I love you, Steph & Johnny!! ENJOY!


























No comments:

Post a Comment