Thursday, January 26, 2012

A Texas Christmas...



wow, I'm soooo behind on blogs there is little hope of ever truly catching up so I'm just slinging out some of my faves from here till Monday;0
Look who just keeps growing & won't stop!! The Phipps Kids!! Man, I love these 3 like my own & Sandy is one of my precious friends so I thoroughly enjoy our sessions. I was stoked when Sandy said she was gonna do full on western wear this year bc I IMMEDIATELY knew we ABSOLUTELY HAD to get our booties to the Stockyards! the result; perfection! Ella was a full on Rhinestone Cowgirl & Jayden...well, I could just EAT HIM UP!! I've always adored this baby boy but he's at the CUTEST age right now & super duper fun! Jesse remains to be one of THE BEST teens I've ever met & I pray I'm half as lucky with my two; love that kid! So, enjoy our Western inspired family shoot; we sure did!













1 comment:

  1. SO stinking cute! The first B&W is def my favorite! Love the expressions. Good job as always lady!! :)

    ReplyDelete