Sunday, April 18, 2010

Better Late than never??


well, to be Honest I just kept hoping Blogging would fall of into the abyss but alas it has continued to grow and in my industry has become an almost MUST so here I am! Don't get me wrong, I am a writer and have always been a huge journaler (is that a word?) and have an immence love for the written word. The thought however, of one more thing to add onto my daily life of wife, mother to a 5 yr old & 2 yr old, 3 dogs, running a business as a professional photographer...etc. etc. etc. It just seemed a little maddening! but, I have a feeling I'm really going to enjoy this. I have always felt Photography is strytelling so what better way to express that story than through a blog!?


So, Welcome, Friends New & Old, Clients Past, Future & Present and those I call Family.


Check in often for Sneek Peeks at your Latest Session with me, General Info, Little Photography Shack Specials, Funny Stories & Antecdotes and views of my latest work.

Enjoy! I look forward to sharing this new adventure with each of you.


Peace & Grace,

Krissy

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you many grand and glorious days of storytelling...both by lens and by pen! XOXOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Beautiful Angelina,

    Thank you so very much!!! so glad to see you on here;) xoxoxoxox
    stay tuned, the best is yet to come!
    K

    ReplyDelete
  3. um WOW!!!! Kuddos to this blog site!!!!! It's exactly what you wanted! Yay! So happy for you! Your dreams are coming true <3 <3 Hopefull when i'm not AS busy with school I can help be a part of it!!
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete