Friday, April 30, 2010


A Sneek Peek of what's to come for Little Photography Shack's Pretty Princess Tea Party Mini Sessions!!! I took my own Little Darling Princess' to test out the location I'll be shooting at & am quite pleased with the results. My sweet sweet Bella Rose & I had a delightful time. I even decided to forgo the bow in a few pics! GASP! to get a more natural feel and really be able to see her LONG Lush Locks & I am super glad I did!! Enjoy & Can't wait to photograph YOUR PRINCESS Tomorrow:)






















































































































There's still TWO SPOTS OPEN if you wanna come out!! 972_951_1954
























1 comment:

  1. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I just LOVE little miss Bella Rose! hugs!

    ReplyDelete