Thursday, May 19, 2011

Classic Italian Beauty !!

Miss Micaela!! What a CLASSIC Italian Beauty with Legs for DAYS ;0 I had a blast with her & her Momma and loved how uber prepared they were with suitcases full of wardrobe changes, shoes & accesories; as you can see it paid off and of course I love when clients heed my words of advice to make a session FANTASTIC! I have NO minimum on wardrobe changes for Senior Pics so the more the better and Mic and her Mom took full advantage & I'm so glad because these are absolutely amazing pics & I'm sooo happy with the end product...also glad I'm not the one having to pick my faves for prints cuz that will be a daunting task! CONGRATS Micaela!! You are beautiful inside AND Out and you're do great things!!



























1 comment:

  1. Krissy, you did a BEAUTIFUL job on these pics. Of course she is an easy subject :-) These could go in a magazine!

    ReplyDelete