Tuesday, May 3, 2011

San Fran Family Sesh;0!!!

My sweet sweet dear friend, Kelly, my Cali Girl...Kel & I were in a Mom's group together during the few years she & her family lived here in Texas & have since relocated back home to the Bay Area. We have kids similar ages, have similar interests & child rearing styles & both share a deep Faith & personal relationship with Christ but the seal of our bond was that at the forming of our friendship I was going through an extremely difficult time in my life and Kelly was a constant source of love, support & prayer. We kept jokingly saying how I should come to San Fran to do their fam portraits at the Palace of Fine Arts & finally it turned to "Yea, why DON'T we do that!?" So, she flew me out & a lovely weekend we had!! I loved it and am already planning my next trip out! I am gaga over architecture & buildings & history & San Francisco is steeped in it so this was a camera DREAM!! Enjoy;0























No comments:

Post a Comment