Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Fam Sesh, 3 yr Portraits & 9 mos all in ONE!!


LONGEST Sneak Peek EVER! lol for just a family session anyway! That's always the case with the W Family! There's just alot to love here & I say it everytime but seriously...Momma does THE best job styling! She has a look in mind & follows through with it seamlessly, it's not matchy matchy, it's not stuffy or overdone, just RIGHT! Adds so much to the storyline of the session. CANNOT believe Mr. Levi just turned 3 & Baby Hudson is already 9 months...it'll be cake smashing time VERY SOON! & I cant wait;) till then enjoy this beautifulness;0 The first three images are my VERY VERY favorite and the top fam pic I think is the EPITOME of a successful Fam Portrait...I'm in love & hope you are too, Steph & Johnny!
































No comments:

Post a Comment