Friday, July 15, 2011

Han Senior 2012

Hannah: SENIOR 2012 !!! Beautiful Han is my cousin & we always rendevous in Tennessee every Summer with our families & I was honored she asked if I'd do her Sr. Pics while we were in Tennessee;0 This was one of 3 sessions I did for family while there & am always BLESSED to do these...1. to be frank I have a completely gorgeous family. 2. I'm grateful my family chooses to use me even if we are family; they genuinely like my work! lol 3. We have a blast. 4. TN is one of my fave spots to photograph. It makes for a GORGEOUS backdrop, steeped in History & full of rolling hills & natural beauty...a very rural beauty similar to some of my fave spots here at home in the Lone Star State but in a very different way if that makes any bit of sense!

So, Thanks, Hannah Banana, for trespassing with me & laughing with & at times at me & being such a good sport doing whatever crazy thing I asked of you "climb this tree" "walk down this stranger's driveway"!! I hope you love these as much as I do! You are beautiful in EVERY way; you have a sweet, gentle spirit and sense of humor that keeps me giggling, you LOVE JESUS & seek HIS WAYS FIRST, are mightily gifted and are gonna go places, Honey!! So, Go my Love...SHINE!!!!! Muah




















No comments:

Post a Comment