Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm BAAACK...with MJ !!

Gorgeous baby girl...perfect blog for my first blog back in eons! Sorry I've been MIA...Let's see, my family opened a restaurant, I started Homeschooling my Nugs & basically life took over & Blogging fell to the wayside; I actually only took very limited clients the past few months but now I'm back up & running;) But I digress...this blog is about, Marleigh Jade, & she's 6mos. old. Her Dad is my cousin & he's a total doll & she looks JUST like him but you can see her gorgeous Momma in her too;) Mars was not feeling well & was pretty mad at me;0 lol But, you'd NEVER know from these pics;) Auntie Kaleigh even got in on the pics. This day was bittersweet & emotional for all of us because it would have been her Grandpa's 54th bday. Mars, your grandpa would have been HEAD OVER HEELS in LOVE with you, You have a bit of heaven in you because of him;) Love. Erica & Austin, ya'll are AMAZING parents & make my heart happy with the love you have for this babygirl! Enjoy! 
























No comments:

Post a Comment