Monday, October 8, 2012

Senior Special for October: $150

Okay, Folks, it's deal time! I do a fair amount of Seniors but don't advertise like crazy like some other photogs to bring in the Sr. Portrait business but I love doing them so before I get slammed with Christmas Card season I'm offering ALL Senior Sessions booked this month with a paid deposit to reserve your date for $150 !! $150.00 ! This includes up to 3 wardrobe changes, limitless effects & filters post editing & all the fully edited images from your session via digital files thru email or a CD & wallets! That's a STEAL! Must book by Oct. 31st. So, Here is a long overdue Senior Portrait Sneak Peek  for Nick! He is a ridiculously talented artist & so I love the fun, artsy and yet classic feel of this session to represent him. Give me a fella & a graffiti wall or alley any day & the end result will be gorgeous;0 I've said it before but I so love photographing boys...guys are just who they are in front of the camera; they don't try too hard or look or feel awkward as girls do. They just show up & stand in front of you & follow instructions & look amazing doing it:) Congrats on your Senior Year, Nick. You are one of the KINDEST, level-headed, loving, compassionate, talented kids I know & I know whatever path you decide to follow in life it will be the RIGHT one & God's Will for you!


























No comments:

Post a Comment