Friday, May 24, 2013

Oh, Charlie.

Meet Charlie. He is very much 2 years old and was NOT at all interested in me or my wanting to take his picture! He is a busy boy and had more important things to do...so, I, in turn just followed him as he did his busy things or set him up where I wanted him and just let him do his thing. Every now and then his MiMi or Auntie would get his attention and crack him up and as you can see, it was purely precious. I love 2 year olds; though they are no doubt the HARDEST subjects to capture so my plan of attack is typically to just let them be and capture it all and be ready for a nice moment to present itself. This Cutie's Auntie bought him this session to document her darling nephew where he is now in milestones and chubby faced-ness. The gift of a photo session and pics to go along with it are pretty much THE coolest gift you could give ANYone! So, please, let us know if you'd be interested in a gift certificate for someone you love and also, remember, any new "LIKES" of Little Photography Shack on our facebook fanpage helps this family earn FREE goodies! So, share the Love!



























No comments:

Post a Comment