Wednesday, October 20, 2010

HolySweet Baby in a Bucket!!

One of the greatest honors I have in what I do is to journey with a family the way I have with this one: It began with couple shots for Christmas cards when it was just the two of them, progressed into baby bump pics with their first, Levi, continued into chronicling Levi's first 2 years and then came baby bump number two that has led to this beautiful lil fella, Baby Hudson!!! I seriously LOVE MY JOB!
Hudson had quite the belly ache this day and even demonstrated it by ejecting projectile watery baby poopy on me!! ha ha! all in a days work right?! despite the belly ache we got some GORGEOUS shots and he was most content in the bucket! actually fussed when we took him out! As soon as I curled and smashed him up in it he passed out happy as a clam! I truly love this family & Steph, I hope you love these as much as I do!! CONGRATS!!














3 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE them!! Krissy you always do such an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my nephews! They are the cutest things that ever walked the Earth!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete