Sunday, October 24, 2010

Phipps Kids for TEAM CHRISTIAN!!

Ah, The Phipps kids!;0 gotta love em! Their Momma & dear friend of mine is an awesome supporter of Little Photography Shack and THE BIGGEST referrer I've EVER had in a client so when I found out that her nephew (her Sister's lil boy) was suffering through brain & spinal cancer I knew I wanted to help in whatever way I could and for me that happened to be from behind the lens of my camera by means of mini sessions. It was a great success and I especially loved my session with these 3 terrific kiddos donning their Fall colors and then fantastic pics in their "Team Christian" shirts!!! Please continue to pray for 7 year old Christian's complete healing of this wretched disease & thanks to all the support of this great cause....scratch that, support of this great KID! Christian is a KID not a CAUSE & I thank yall for helping him in this fight;)











No comments:

Post a Comment