Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shout out to Tyler & Tori, with my fave baby blues!!!


Tyler & Tori! Oh, how I love these two kiddos!! They came to me as little toddlers and once a year every Fall I have the pleasure of photographing & documenting their growth and change;) I've watched Miss Tori come out of her shell and become quite the silly, sassy chatterbox full of sweetness and Tyler...well, he is all business! He likes his hair brushed a certain way, his polo shirts and Star Wars and has such a sweet spirit;) precious. I especially delight in the fact that when Jessica, their Mom, tells them it's time to go see Miss Krissy and have new pictures made they are THRILLED and pick out outfits and props that they just know Miss Krissy will love...and I always do! Jess tells me they talk about me for days after and that just melts my heart & brings tears to my eyes!!!!!
It is a COMPLETE honor to follow children through this growing up business and that each of you, my clients, would trust me to do so and entrust your memory preservation to ME! beyond humbling & amazing. Have I mentioned in the last 24hrs that I LOVE WHAT I DO! Cuz I do! Enjoy these new ones of two of my favorite kids with the most gorgeous baby blues around! they were all poses for me & cracke dme UP! even brought their new school shirts for a few pics and they did AMAZING as always!
Tyler & Tori, Miss Krissy loves you and you totally owned this! thanks for the fun time:)













No comments:

Post a Comment