Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Fun Family Session with the Taylors


This Beautiful Family made it ever so difficult to edit MYSELF and dwindle down the images to a reasonable amount! We had multiple wardrobe changes and settings all of which I love!! I also typically don't end up with so many couple shots of Mom & Dad but aren't Jennifer & Brian a gorgeous couple and so photogenic. This first shot we had alot of fun with because there were old rusted parts to the railroad that had gotten loose and I thought it would be fun to spell out their last name for some of the fam shots and I put Brian to work on that & He did a great job!! I had a ton of fun with the Taylors during their Session AND viewing their gallery and love when clients tell me how pleased they are and that I'm now "their" family's photographer!! The greatest compliment;)











LOOOOVE!! This is now proudly displayed on ALL Little Photography Shack's Business cards as the family shot;0





No comments:

Post a Comment