Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Oh how I love these twinees and their Momma!! I was sooo happy Stac jumped in some of the shots cuz isn't she just beautiful & they looked so fabulous! I hope she doesn't mind me saying that I think she's INCREDIBLE! She's a single Mom & doing an absolute amazing job; she probably doesn't feel like that all the time but just meet her twins and you'll know this Momma doesn't miss a beat! The twins are at an absolute favorite age of mine: 3!! They are so full of life, energy, love, quirk, spunk & laughs! Plus they always always have plenty of hugs & kisses for Miss Krissy and that just melts my heart!;0
I couldn't be happier with these shots which will be turned into collage prints, photobooks & Christmas Cards.
I have not had one single session in the last 3 months where families aren't ordering prints for Christmas gifts for their families. What an amazing, timeless gift!


















































No comments:

Post a Comment