Tuesday, November 2, 2010

...Got Love in my Tummy...

Sometimes as a photographer you get a vision in your head and just hope it translates and appears in reality the way you've visualized it. That was the case with this first image and this session. I drove by this little white picked fence and this was what I saw in my head and luckily for me I had a client who totally trusted me to give it a go. So, there we were on the side of the road with cars whizzing by, baby clothes hanging on a fence in someone's yard, her toddler in an Incredibles costume decked out with fake muscles and topped off with cowboy boots & me shouting to pop her belly more and "keep cradling!" !!! ;0 it was a sight;) Cameron & I have developed a true friendship through the course of this journey into motherhood for the second time for her and I just adore her. Her Diva to be is part of the "OhBaby" club so you'll be seeing lots of this family over the next year and I can't wait!!













No comments:

Post a Comment