Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Beach Babies

20 years ago I traveled with my Mom, Dad, lil bro & lil Sis to the gorgeous Emerald Coast off the Gulf of Mexico in the Florida Panhandle. We were instantly in LOVE! As seasoned travelers we were well aware of the rare gem we had found in these beautiful, breathtaking beaches. And so it began, I traveled every Summer with MY family to vacation is a picturesque little beach town where you rode your bike everywhere. Once married the tradition continued and when babies arrived on the scene one of their first gifts even in utero was swim wear! Between my Hubby and I both loving water & sun we have created two absolute BEACH BABIES! Kayde & Bella Rose adore the sand AND surf. We spend two GLORIOUS weeks at a cottage and let all our cares drift away with the tide as we lounge in the sun, build sandcastles, eat sno cones & yummy local seafood, swim, swim, swim, snorkel, search for shells and crab at nite and I read non-stop usually totally 5-7 books during the trip!! Did I mention it si HEAVENLY! ahhhh. So, enjoy a peek into the heart of my family & our very happy place. I got some great shots this year. I adore photographing here because the joy of our trip just exudes;0





My FAVE action shot of our Princess




My World...




Oh, my Kayde. He's the reason for Little Photography Shack!;) My beautiful Muse












Brother & Sister






































Peace & Grace
























Vintage Baby










































No comments:

Post a Comment