Tuesday, June 1, 2010

There is NOTHING as sweet as a newborn baby! Their sweet, milky smell and little nuzzling noises accompanied by soft, velveteen skin. Each and every baby I photograph I am amazed and humbled by the magnitude of the awesomeness in such a tiny little package. True Miracles, they so fresh from God. This particular shoot was with Baby Jayden who is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! He is a HAUSS who weighed in at birth at 10 lbs 8 oz!! so he was already chubby & filled out and raring to go. And well, we all know how I LOVE ME A FAT BABY!!! oooooh. I got in some GOOD squeezes this day.
















Big Bro, Jesse, who is one of the most incredible kids ever! i cannot wait to see the young man he becomes. & Big Sister Ella who was quick to tell you when Momma was preggo that once Jayden was born she was gonna be able to chew gum cuz she was gonna be a big sister! so CUTE! I LOVE THESE 3 BEAUTIFUL, AMAZING kids!! Way to go Momma;0





I cannot wait to see this blown up! wow! beautiful Ella & Jayden!


























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment