Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Brothers & Sisters at the Minis

two of my fave twins came out for the Mini sessions!! They just turned 3! LOVE this age & are they not adorable!? we had alot of fun



Ah, BOYS!!! As girly girl as I am I LOVE little boys! My 1st born who is about to turn 6 is a little WILD boy and I love being a boy momma. I'll wear my own vintage pettiskirts and always carry antique hankies in my purse but you better believe I am THE best Frog catcher & Bug Hunter and am not grossed out by any critter or creature so I LOVE getting little boys in front of my lens.






LOVE this one!












































































I LOVE My Bailee Boo & Brock-olini!! These two are soooo FUN! Bai is as SASSY as they come and 100% GIRLY GIRL...plus check out those gorgeous curls! sheesh





























































No comments:

Post a Comment