Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lotion Anyone ???

Ah, Motherhood;0 When not behind the lens of the camera I am raising two little human beings. It is very truly the most exhilarating, exhausting, impossible, incredible, wonderful, beautiful, wondrous, magical, maddening, hilarious, difficult, rewarding, tireless, terrifying, uplifting, chaotic, selfless, surreal job in the world!!
It is the calling of my life and I would NOT trade it.
I think in moments like this how Blessed I really am to share in each moment with my kids even if I wanna cry or scream or pull my hair out...or all of the above!;0 I asked Bella Rose to bring me the lotion to put on her peeling nose. I was busying making dinner and the TV was on in the other room so I thought after 20 minutes she was just relaxing watching a show. And then here she came LIKE THIS!! I thought the damage was only to her body & thought she would just be very moisturized but then entered my room and found this scene!



I had just mopped!;0



But, how can you be mad at this face?! really...how? so, it's laugh or cry...I do believe I'll laugh and hug this sweet girl !!


No comments:

Post a Comment