Monday, June 21, 2010

Two Year Pics,Maternity Pics & Fam Pics-Oh MY!

I LOVE me Some Levi & the W Fam !!!!! You will too!





Little Levi Gray!! I've photographed this BEAUTIFUL Baby since he was just a lil Kidney bean in Momma's Belly and now he just turned TWO!! Blows my mind. he really is BEAUTIFUL with his long, blonde locks, big blue eyes and fair skin. His smashing cake frm his one year session is proudly displayed on my business cards and one of my very fave baby shots EVER! We had a TON of fun on this day and I think it shows;) we did Levi's 2yr, some Belly Pics of Momma & Soon to be Big Bro, Levi; Fam shots and father and Son. The Woghelmuth's are one of those fams where it's hard for me to narrow down pics cuz I love them all & they're SO PHOTOGENIC. so here we go...



This is a throw back to one of his 1 yr pics...




Johnny is one of THE sweetest guys EVER & is a Terrific Dad and Levi is NEVER short on the lovin' for his Daddy as seen here as he grabbed hold in one of the shots.





I always love the W Fams Styling for Photos!














I SO LOVE this!!!




























I love the expression here..."What?! I';m gonna be a Big Brother you say?!"












Love these sweet Piggies with Steph's precious teeny Bump... CAN'T wait to meet Baby Hudson!!












Is this not the SweeteST!!! I LOVE it












seriously in LOVE!!















and this might be one of my very fave Father & Son shots EVER EVER!! I just love love love it.















Momma's sweet Boy
















Ok, so Levi LOVED the Trains & had one very particular spot he just had to "fix" so he gathered up 2 special sticks & went to work...he was honestly a little obsessive!! ;0 I loved it, was sooo cute



































1 comment:

  1. Krissy, I LOVE the way the pics turned out! I can't wait to get them printed! As soon as I figure out which ones I want (it's so hard to narrow it down) I will let you know. Love you!!
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete